The Mumbles Medical Practice work with other practices in the same geographic as part of the BayHealth Community Network.
The Practices’ through a co-operative approach will use specialist skills and shared resources to improve health and education across the locality. The BayHealth network meet on a regular basis to discuss opportunities and plan services within the community. The objextive of community networks are to:
- Focus on preventing ill health, enabling people to keep themselves well and independent for as long as possible
- Develop the range and quality of services that are provided in the community
- Ensure services provided by a wide range of health and social care professionals in the community are better co-ordinated to local need
- Improve communication and information sharing between different health, social care and voluntary sector professionals
- Facilitate closer working between community based and hospital services, ensuring that patients receive a smooth and safe transition from hospital services to community based services and vice versa.
To find out more about our Community Network please visit the web-site using the below link.
The Network Action Plan for 2015- 2016 will provide information on developments the Network have been involved with over the year. Please click on link below for action plan.
Bay Health Cluster Action Plan 2016 - 2017
Comments or suggestions can be made by email to: email@example.com